Social Media Manager
SadaPay is in search of a qualified Social Media Manager – an execution leader throughout all platforms with the intent of producing brand recognition for consumers and nurturing a community. You will interact with SadaPay consumers using engaging and compelling social content. As one of the main brand ambassadors, findings will be leveraged as you work with internal content and creative groups on plans that boost the company’s presence on social networks.
- Establish and measure the social media strategy of SadaPay in accordance with the company’s objectives of brand promotion.
- Lead the SadaPay community throughout the company’s channels.
- Track social platforms for significant concerns and respond with consumer updates in a timely fashion.
- Be a representative of the brand, making sure your voice is in a harmonious tone with the company’s core values.
- Manage our social media content schedule.
- Work with internal content and creative groups to post unique content that connects with our market and has its own voice in a competitive market.
- Be knowledgeable about the path SadaPay users take.
- Track KPIs by leveraging data-driven analytics, gather novel perspectives, and grow the company’s social strategy.
- Be proficient with social media, remaining updated on social tools and trends, and offering suggestions on social executions for promotional campaigns.
About the Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
- At least 3 years of social media experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with startup experience.
- Established history of evolving the presence of a brand on social media.
- Extensive experience and up-to-speed with social media platforms to produce brand recognition and nurture a social community.
- Not mandatory: experience with e-commerce or direct-to-consumer promotion.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.