Head of Recruiting
SadaPay is in search of a qualified Head of Recruiting that will be in charge of group strategies, and resources. This position will warrant someone with leadership experience who can interact with group members of varying experience levels, making use of their unique interests and skills. You will lead the way when developing strategies, determining metrics, prioritizing requisitions, and distributing resources to advance the company. The candidate for this role will collaborate with executives, build strong relationships with employment managers, and create a positive hiring endeavor for each candidate.
- Develop, enforce, and maintain measurable training, systems, tools, and processes to assist with the recruiting process throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to establish recruiting capacity and priorities.
- Offer guidance, instruction, and leadership relevant to role creation; find optimal approaches for interviews, handle negotiations, and nurture recruiting practices.
- Single out exceptional candidates.
- Determine and put together related recruitment cadences, making use of dashboards to record group productivity, produce recruiting reports, and advise executives of company decisions.
- Bolster recruiting instruments and activities for the sake of ensuring integrity, regularity, and compliance.
- Create direct, cutting-edge sourcing approaches to allure elite candidates for executive searches and prioritized technical requisitions.
- Collaborate on the utilization of the service providers managed and streamline the use of their short-term services.
About the Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree or related degree.
- At least five years of extensive recruiting experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition.
- Experience recruiting for product, operations and engineering positions.
- Uses data to maximize the recruiting procedure, produce more innovative strategies, grow applicant pipelines, and report the discoveries to executives.
- Able to manage urgent priorities while being prepared for potential requirements.
- A great team player who prioritizes group success over self-interests.