Head of Growth
SadaPay is looking for an experienced Head of Growth that manages both acquisition and engagement marketing. The acquisition side drives the strategic direction of digital marketing while increasing the operational excellence of online acquisition, retargeting and monetization across web and mobile growth channels. You will determine the allocation of a large monthly marketing budget, drive ROI across marketing strategies, and enjoy high visibility to executive leadership. The engagement side will focus on keeping users engaged on our platform by designing highly personalized messages and product experiences that touch users every day across multiple channels (including email, push notification and in-app).
- Be responsible for whole platforms and strategies – you are the face of the execution, prioritization, and conceptualization of all promotional optimization levers. You will handle various media platforms, including SEM, web/mobile display, and social channels.
- Be responsible for interaction incentives from conceptualization to showcase throughout several outlets, such as through the app, push notifications, and email.
- Produce a data-derived hypothesis for enhancing promotional endeavors, develop and follow through on AB testing, and use knowledge of fundamental stats (such significance, sample size) to distinguish noise from signal.
- Design frameworks and procedures that can be measured with a fast growing company.
- Direct creative methods, collaborating with others in the company to effect generation of landing pages, multivariate evaluations, and marketing infrastructure automation.
- Work alongside the Branding, Engineering, and Product departments to convert your ideas into interesting and customized messages about product experiences.
About the Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience with paid marketing growth
- History of handling complicated projects with various stakeholders efficiently.
- Able to multi-task, handle large projects, and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Knowledgeable about SQL.
- Strong understanding of Excel.
- Has exhibited step-function progression and enhanced productivity of marketing platforms.
- Can stimulate the entire promotional strategy, including coordination, budgeting, and forecasting responsibilities, as well as resource distribution, prioritization, documenting, optimization, and campaign follow-through.