Fraud Operations Manager
SadaPay is in search of a qualified Fraud Operations Manager. The candidate for this position will work to make sure that SadaPay customers have complete access to their funds while reducing our fraud losses and risk susceptibility. You will have the responsibility of assessing the situation of each case where fraud is suspected and make suggestions on future prevention. You will establish product strategy regarding fraud prevention, account takeovers, and money laundering. You will also work with designers, analysts data scientists, engineers, and other cross-functional members of the team to make sure that customers feel like they can trust SadaPay’s products and services.
- Aid in forming and stimulating the strategy and vision for Risk.
- Perform thorough and intricate inspections of all kinds of fraud cases.
- Maintain connections with our technology partners.
- Conduct research to learn about the market, needs of customers, and current experiences/solutions.
- Identify, execute, and articulate process and product enhancements with engineering, management, and product groups to help with product development and customer experiences.
- Assess trends in the number of compromised accounts, chargebacks, and disputes.
About the Applicant
- At least three years’ experience in financial service fraud mitigation.
- An impressive problem-solving ability, and the means to make choices as per objective rationale.
- Metrics and analytically-stimulated work ethic.
- Notable customer empathy and a track record of forming product direction and follow-through as per customer requirements.
- Outstanding prioritization, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup atmosphere with the means to balance competing needs and finding your way through ambiguity.