Disputes Support Manager
SadaPay is in search of a qualified Disputes Support Manager. The candidate for this position will be a topic specialist on disputes and chargebacks. You will be the main point of contact and acceleration inside the department for complicated dispute issues. In addition to handling all areas of a dispute resolution management procedure, you will assist the Compliance Officer by finding and using procedure enhancements, tracking day-to-day workloads, and making sure that cases are designated for review as per regulatory and priority deadlines.
- Properly handle customer disputes.
- Process reversals and credits as per the dispute claim results.
- Offer outstanding customer service for follow-ups about dispute queries and claim details from SadaPay customers.
- Assess pending dispute cases to see if all necessary paperwork has been issued.
- Come up with and offer suggestions to resolve disputes and prevent any customer interactions from escalating.
- Reporting, driving analytics, and making sure processing and investigations of dispute claims started by customers are correctly finalized
About the Applicant
- At least 4 years of experience in the management of dispute resolutions or loss recovery positions, as well as a minimum of four years’ experience in a merchant collecting, back office, or card issuing banking setting.
- Understanding of fraudulent investigations, banking operations, and dispute regulations.
- Strong knowledge of Zendesk, Intercom or relevant system of case management.
- Exceptional customer service skills with the capacity to resolve problems appropriately once researched and handle any outstanding discrepancies.