Data Scientist – Risk
SadaPay is in search of a qualified Data Scientist specializing in Risk. This position entails your leadership in the design of fraud detection systems and algorithms that safeguard the company and its customers from financial loss and fraud. You will collaborate with our fraud specialists to determine what is working and what needs improvement. You will also be creating an internal decision-making system to hastily assess, enhance, deliver, and monitor models.
- Create and utilize data solutions to stimulate strategic company decisions relevant to Risk.
- Leverage current and new data to raise the impact and practicality of the risk infrastructure.
- Collaborate with engineers to develop machine-learning solutions to function at scale.
- Collaborate with the Risk Management team to hastily react to growing threats.
About the Applicant
- At least 2 years’ experience with Risk modeling or fraud.
- A graduate degree in physical science, applied mathematics, statistics, or related field.
- History of designing and using in-depth learning/machine learning solutions.
- The adaptability to interact in an easy-to-understand manner with non-technical and technical markets alike.